Saturday, March 2, 2013

Error 1935 while installating Visual Studio

Hello,
         Today while installing Visual Studio 2010 on my windows 7, I encountered an error

 Error 1935. An error occured during the installation of assembly 'VsWebSite.Interop,version="8.0.0.0",publicKey Token= "b03f5f7f11d50a3a",fileVersion="8.0.50727.932",culture="neutral"'. Please refer to Help and Support for more information. HRESULT: 0x80070005


I was curios to find what the actual problem in, because I had never received this kind of error before. So after a little bit of search I found that Error 0x8007005 indicates that

the setup was not executed with Administrator rights. 

This problem may comes up when you already had some features of VS installed, especially on windows 7

So I re-started the setup by right click and choose Run as administrator, and the whole setup went fine.

I hope this was informative for you and I would like to thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment